• Los Angeles County Bar Association (LACBA), “Introduction to Employment Law: Leaves and Accommodations (Disability Discrimination),” October 2017 (Moderator)
• California Employment Lawyers Association (CELA), 13th Advanced Wage and Hour Seminar, “Discovery Truths: Alternative Fact-Checking and Other Winning Strategies,” May 2017 (Moderator)
• LACBA, Third Annual Trial Skills Academy, “Direct, Cross, and Expert Witness Examination,” June 2016 (Panelist)
• CELA, 12th Advanced Wage and Hour Seminar, “All I Needed to Know About Arbitration I Learned Before Lunch,” May 2016 (Moderator)
• The State Bar of California, Labor and Employment Section, Webinar, “Using Unpaid Interns, Apprentices, Volunteers, and Trainees: It Could Cost You!,” December 2015 (Moderator)
• CELA, 11th Advanced Wage and Hour Seminar, “Emerging Trends & Legislative Update,” April 2015 (Moderator)
• CELA Annual Conference, “Electronically Stored Information,” October 2014 (Moderator)
• LACBA, First Annual Trial Skills Academy, “Voir Dire: A Practitioner’s Guide to Jury Selection,” June 2014 (Moderator)
• Beverly Hills Bar Association (BHBA), “When Industry Practice and Labor Law Collide: Hot Topics in Entertainment and Employment Law,” December 2012 (Panelist)
• LACBA, “Everything You Always Wanted to Ask About California Employment Law But Were Afraid to Ask: FEHA, Wage and Hour, and PAGA,” January 2012 (Moderator)
• CELA, 24th Annual Employment Law Conference, “CELA Member Victories,” October 2011 (Moderator)
• CELA, 7th Annual Advanced Wage and Hour Seminar, April 2011 (Host)
• West Valley CELA, Advanced Presentation on Wage and Hour Class Actions, April 2011 (Panelist)
The Sansanowicz Law Group provides legal services to persons employed in the cities of Irvine, Los Angeles, San Diego, Riverside, Rancho Cucamonga, Anaheim, Long Beach, Newport Beach, Oceanside, Temecula, Murrieta, Glendale, Santa Barbara, Oxnard, Bakersfield, Santa Monica, Beverly Hills, Chula Vista, Inglewood, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Van Nuys, Orange County, San Diego County, Imperial County, Kern County, Ventura County, San Bernardino County and Riverside County, California.
The materials appearing on this website are provided for informational use only, and are in no way intended to constitute legal advice of this law firm or any of its attorneys. This website is considered attorney advertising.
Our website has been designed for informational purposes and should not cause you to form an expectation about the results that you may achieve based upon your potential legal claim or issue.
Sansanowicz Law Group
1635 Pontius Avenue, Second Floor
Los Angeles, CA 90025
Tel: (323) 677-0200
Fax: (323) 549-0101
1635 Pontius Avenue
Los Angeles, CA 90025