PROTECTING THE RIGHTS
OF CALIFORNIA EMPLOYEES
Harassment / Hostile Work Environment
Medical and Pregnancy Leave violations
Wage & Hour
Top Rated Employment Litigation Attorney in Los Angeles
Included on the list of SuperLawyers Southern California each year 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022. Included in California Magazine 2020 Top Lawyer List. Previously named as a Southern California Rising Stars each year from 2013-2018 and to the Up and Coming 100 list each year from 2015-2018, (the first year such a distinction was awarded) through 2018.
5 Star Google Reviews include:
- Leonard Sansanowicz is an amazing attorney and human being.
- I had a great experience with Leonard and his staff.
- He was efficient, professional, caring he worked tirelessly on my case from beginning to the very end.
- He fought for me tirelessly.
- I could not have been better represented.
- Leonard was extremely detailed and knowledgeable.
- He is also a vigorous advocate both for his clients and for employee rights in general.
- Mr. Sansanowicz to help guide me and advise me through my first legal proceeding. He was professional and extremely thorough in his explanations of my rights.
- Leonard “Lenny” Sansanowicz was a beacon of hope at a time when my options appeared limited to me, and the likelihood of a satisfactory resolution seemed very impossible. Mr. Sansanowicz spent countless hours on my case providing me updates and advising me of my options. My family and I are eternally grateful for his service, and I hereby recommend Sansanowicz Law Group to anyone who is in need of an outstanding attorney without reservation.
- While never a fun experience to go through, he made me feel like I was important to him and always took time to provide thorough explanations.
Read more Google reviews.(opens in new window)
Leonard H. Sansanowicz is the principal attorney at Sansanowicz Law Group, PC.
Mr. Sansanowicz has devoted his entire practice to protecting the rights of California employees, having successfully represented employees in employment disputes, including those involving discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination in violation of public policy, and violations of the various medical leave laws, as well as wage and hour individual and class actions.
He is a regular contributor to legal journals and publications. His recent articles include:
- A PAGA PRIMER: The Cases and Issues You Should Know
- Arbitration hypnosis, published in the Advocate, the Journal of California Consumer Attorneys Association for Southern California.
Employment law consists of thousands of Federal and state statutes, administrative regulations, and judicial decisions.
Wrongful termination is a situation in which an employee’s contract of employment has been terminated by the employer, where the termination breaches one or more terms of the contract of employment, or a statute provision or rule in employment law.
Federal and California family and medical leave laws provide eligible employees with the equivalent of up to 12 weeks per year for: Bonding with a newborn, adopted child, or child placed for foster care. Caring for a family member with a serious health condition. The employee’s own serious health condition.
WAGE & HOUR
Wage and hour laws are laws that govern the wages rates an employer can pay its employees and the hours for which an employer must compensate its employees. These include: minimum wage laws, overtime laws, child labor laws and meal and break laws.
Sexual harassment is bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors.
Employment discrimination happens when an employee or job applicant is treated unfavorably because of his or her race, skin color, national origin, gender, disability, religion, or age.